Juan, Cilvil Engineer, has more than 40 year of experience in Oil & Gas field. From 1984 to 2012 Juan has worked in GAS NATURAL FENOSA in Spain and LATAM (Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina).
Juan has involved in different onshore and offshore gas pipeline projects. During his extended career in this sector, Juan has developed activities related to definition and implementation in new materials and procedures for Natural Gas Assets construction and distribution network. Juan has been involved in the definition of procedures for design and construction of LPG and LNG facilities as well as in the implementation of Cathodic Protection Procedures and Gas TeleMetering projects.
Juan has assumed different papers at national and international workshops and conferences. As an example of supporting at regulatory bodies, Juan has been part of international teams for development of European Normative (EN), Marcogaz and European Gas Research Group (GERG) teams. Currently Juan is member of SEDIGAS (Spanish Gas Association) supporting the Comité de Tecnología y Formación (Learning and Technology Committee).
Related to Mergers and Acquisitions processes his participation has been focused on:
- Reviewing of the assets integrity
- Comparison to Market Standards
- Validation of Regulatory Requirements
- Identification of potential key issues
- Understanding of the Oil & Gas Sector in Spain and LATAM, including regulated and commercial operations related to the assets.
- Reviewing of potential projects under construction, already authorized or in an advanced approval stage.