Ander has experience in a wide variety of Oil & gas field related projects from initial concept to final detailed design. He has leaded several projects focused to new design implementations for Gas Natural Fenosa, Redexis Gas and EDP Naturgas.
Related to Mergers and Acquisitions processes his participation has been focused on reviewing of the assets integrity, comparison to market standards, validation of regulatory requirements, identification of potential key issues, understanding of the Energy Sector in Spain and LATAM, including regulated, commercial operations related to the assets and reviewing of potential projects under construction, already authorized or in an advanced approval stage.
Ander joined Arbro as Senior Consultant, carrying out consultancy projects related to:
- Gas Transmission and Distribution Development Plans.
- Due Diligence of Gas and Electricity Assets.
- NG for transportation Business Modelling.
- LNG Supply, Storage and Capacity Access.
From 2013 to 2017, Ander was Responsible of Oil&Gas Barcelona Office in Boslan, developing a wide experience on Transportation, Distribution and Market Research projects in the Natural Gas Spanish Market leading several Business Research projects, i.e.:
- Market Research and feasibility study for the development of a new Natural Gas Transmission and Distribution cluster of infrastructures at the Canary Islands (Spain).
- Detailed Engineering of Mallorca and Ibiza island Natural Gas Master Plan.
- LPG Assets Due Diligence.
- Natural Gas Market Research and Detailed Consumption Forecasting for new distribution business in several LATAM countries.
- Oil & Gas facilities and infrastructures Design, Construction and Operation.
- Energy Sector Projects feasibility.
Ander has also collaborated actively on several M&A processes, related to Renewable Power Plants, focusing on permitting and licensing, market research and projects feasibility.