Adrián counts with an extensive experience in Corporate Finance, both at a national and international level. Throughout his more than 15 years of experience, Adrian has gathered extensive knowledge in the areas of Financial Restructuring, Strategic Analysis, Due Diligence, Valuation and M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) in multiple industries including Retail, Real Estate and Hotel. During the last few years, he has worked in M&A for a multinational firm with expertise in the energy sector, participating in privatizations and transactions in Spain and abroad.
Adrian’s main areas of specialization are the following:
- Advice on Corporate Operations (mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, privatizations)
- Search for financing and investment
- Company Valuation
- Purchase price allocation
- Impairment test
- Valuation of intangible assets
- Fairness opinion
- Independent experts
Refinancing, Restructuring and Divestment Processes
- Development and design of feasibility plans
- Definition of refinancing and restructuring strategy
- Independent review of business plans (IBR)
- Financial due diligence
- Feasibility review of business plans
Regarding M&A processes, Adrián has taken part in the entire value chain of transactions, both on the Purchase and Sales side, preparing the necessary commercial documentation (Teaser, Information Memorandum, Financial Models, etc.), performing an encompassing analysis of companies (Due Diligence) and financing structures (rounds of financing and investment), and carrying out closing negotiations and subsequent mergers.
Likewise, Adrián is a collaborating professor at the Instituto Superior de Bolsa Inversión y Finanzas (“ISBIF”) in Advanced Valuation Programs and Master in Corporate Finance.